If there is one thing to be said about me, it is is that I have a sweet tooth unlike any other! One of my favorite (and somewhat indulgent) desserts to make is my Chocolate Avocado Mousse with my sweet Coconut Cream!
The Chocolate Avocado Mousse (only 3 basic ingredients!)
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (Trader Joe’s version is VEGAN! make sure you don’t get the chunks because those contain milk.)
- Mash the avocado until smooth. (you can use a food processor but the one I have is super dated. Think “Parent’s wedding 30 years ago!)
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in a heat safe bowl.
- Blend together in the food processor, or by hand.
The Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 can of Thick & Creamy coconut cream from Trader Joe’s
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chill coconut cream in the fridge overnight.
- Scoop the top layer of cream that has now risen to the top into a bowl. (You won’t be needing the remaining coconut water left on the bottom.)
- With a mixer, blend with vanilla and powdered sugar.